Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime.Twenty years ago I thought I could believe their warranty.
After about ten years the cold water handles on some of the faucets stopped turning due to hard water buildup. The company could not send me parts for Monticello plate faucets because they no longer carried them. Instead they sent me two different faucets. The twenty year old faucets I have now are significantly rusted at the base.
They are refusing to honor the warranty because I no longer have a receipt. They still have the records from sending me the two faucets in 2007. They are reconsidering their decision as I write this.
Because they no longer have parts, I will once again have different faucets.I will now have 3 different kinds of moen faucets in my bathrooms alone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "I would like to still get my order, before this Spring please!!!! I placed my order Dec. 1st I thought this was a scam and now know it is. If..."
- "I am absolutely astonished at your FALSE ADVERTISING, AND YOUR DOUBLE PRICED - SCAMMING service that you are offering online for "a good deal". Your company has absolutely screwed..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."