Moen Faucets - Moen - Buy if for looks. Love it for life. Not true.

4 of 26 Moen Faucets reviews

Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime.Twenty years ago I thought I could believe their warranty.

After about ten years the cold water handles on some of the faucets stopped turning due to hard water buildup. The company could not send me parts for Monticello plate faucets because they no longer carried them. Instead they sent me two different faucets. The twenty year old faucets I have now are significantly rusted at the base.

They are refusing to honor the warranty because I no longer have a receipt. They still have the records from sending me the two faucets in 2007. They are reconsidering their decision as I write this.

Because they no longer have parts, I will once again have different faucets.I will now have 3 different kinds of moen faucets in my bathrooms alone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Moen quality and warranty

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
$2000
Product or service
Kitchen And Bathroom Faucets
Review category
Building Products
review #923808 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Moen Faucets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 26 Moen Faucets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.